Me and my team can help you to
- Understand, deal with and overcome anxiety, depression, mood disorders and day to day stressors you are struggling with
- Set realistic goals for your treatment and life in general and prevent frustration and improve compliance
- Improve your stress management and communication skills, improve patience, decrease anger outbirsts
- Find balance and happiness in your life and improve spousal relationship and sexual life
- Talking with a qualified psychiatrist can support you through difficult times and help you create a change in your life.
- Medications can help a wide range of emotional difficulties that affect adults including: depression, bereavement, eating problems, phobias and obsessions, self-harm, addictions, anxiety, abuse or trauma, identity confusion, relationship breakdown.
- By exploring issues deeply in an open ended time frame the psyche can open up to what may be holding back the body, mind and soul from becoming wholly itself.
- This can help you to bring depth and meaning into your life, gain clarity about your goals and direction,integrate different aspects of yourself, and develop a deeper acceptance of yourself and others.
- Last but not the least we can help you to improve your quality of life.